Mini-workshop on Arithmetic
308, Mathematics Research Center Building (ori. New Math. Bldg.)
National Taiwan University
December 17 - 18, 2012
- Tomoyuki Abe (Kavli Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe, The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Masataka Chida (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Kiran Kedlaya (University of California, San Diego, USA)
- Chung Pang Mok (Department of Mathematics & Statistics, McMaster University, Canada)
- Nobuo Tsuzuki (Tohoku University, Japan)
- Ming-Lun Hsieh (Department of Mathematics, National Taiwan University)
- Jeng-Daw Yu (Department of Mathematics, National Taiwan University)
Registraion page is closed, please contact Ms. Yi-Ju Su (email@example.com) for participation information..
For any further information, please consult the above menu links or contact Ms. Yi-Ju Su (firstname.lastname@example.org).