Gromov-Witten Theory, Hodge Theory and Mirror Symmetry
101, Mathematics Research Center Building (ori. New Math. Bldg.)
National Taiwan University
May 24 - 30, 2017
Aims and Scope
This conference will be part of a series of activities jointly supported by TIMS and CUHK, including:
-Several short term focused research workshops (in Hong Kong and Taiwan) for intensive research;
-Several seminar talks by visitors (including faculty members, postdocs and students);
-Two conferences (one in Hong Kong and one in Taiwan), each with around 20 participants;
to initiate several research projects, discuss and exchange ideas, strengthen the connection among people working in symplectic geometry, complex geometry and mirror symmetry from Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- Yalong Cao (University of Oxford, UK)
- Cheol-Hyun Cho (Seoul National University, South Korea)
- Wu-Yen Chuang (Department of Mathematics, National Taiwan University)
- Siu-Cheong Lau (Boston University, USA)
- Tsung-Ju Lee (Taida Institute for Mathematical Sciences)
- Jaehyouk Lee (Ewha Womens University, South Korea)
- Yuan-Pin Lee (University of Utah, USA)
- Naichung Conan Leung (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Changzheng Li (Sun Yat-Sen University, China)
- Qin Li (Southern University of Science and Technology, China)
- Ziming Nikolas Ma (Department of Mathematics, National Taiwan University)
- Ryosuke Takahashi (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Sz-Sheng Wang (Yau Mathematical Sciences Center, Tsinghua University, China)
- Matthew Young (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Shilin Yu (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Lecture Title and Abstract
Please submit the title and abstract of your talk to Ms. Wei-Jhen Tsai (tassist1[AT]tims.ntu.edu.tw) before May. 08, 2017.
Registraion page is closed, please contact Ms. Wei-Jhen Tsai (tassist1[AT]tims.ntu.edu.tw) for participation information.
For any further information, please consult the above menu links or contact Ms. Wei-Jhen Tsai (tassist1[AT]tims.ntu.edu.tw).