2013 Fall Progress in Mathematical and Computational Studies on Science and Engineering Problems
308, Mathematics Research Center Building (ori. New Math. Bldg.)
National Taiwan University
November 11 - 13, 2013
Aims and Scope
"Progress in mathematical and Computational Studies on Science and Engineering Problems" is the biannual seminar series organized by "Center for Advanced Study in Theoretical Science" in National Taiwan University in spring and autumn. The objective is to invite distinguished scholars working in the area of computational mathematics to share their recent works. Besides the regular seminar lecture, tutorial course that helps audience to know better the seminar content is also provided. In addition, we hope to establish this platform to initiate the possible academic cooperation between two sides.
- Chongam Kim (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University, South Korea)
- Duck-Joo Lee (Department of Aerospace Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea)
- Z. J. Wang (Department of Aerospace Engineering, The University of Kansas, USA)
- Khoon Seng Yeo (Department of Mechanical Engineering , National University of Singapore, Singapore)
- Chien-Cheng Chang (Institute of Applied Mechanics, National Taiwan University)
- Tony Wen-Hann Sheu (Department of Engineering Science and Ocean Engineering, National Taiwan University)
- Jaw-Yen Yang (Institute of Applied Mechanics, National Taiwan University)
Registraion page is closed, please contact Ms. Wei-Jhen Tsai (finy[AT]tims.ntu.edu.tw) for participation information.
For any further information, please consult the above menu links or contact Ms. Wei-Jhen Tsai (finy[AT]tims.ntu.edu.tw).