Progress in Mathematical and Computational Studies on Science and Engineering Problems
308, Mathematics Research Center Building (ori. New Math. Bldg.)
National Taiwan University
November 05 - 07, 2012
Aims and Scope
"Progress in mathematical and Computational Studies on
Science and Engineering Problems" is the biannual seminar
series organized by "Center of Advanced Studies in
Theoretical Science" in National Taiwan University in spring
and autumn. The objective is to invite distinguished
scholars working in the area of computational mathematics to
share their recent works. Besides the regular seminar
lecture, tutorial course that helps audience to know better
the seminar content is also provided. In addition, we hope
to establish this platform to initiate the possible academic
corporation between two sides.
- Kozo Fujii (Department of Space Transportation at the Institute of Space and Astronautical Science, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- Guowei He (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Tapan K. Sengupta (Department of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology)
- Feng Xiao (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Center for Advanced Study in Theoretical Sciences (CASTS)
Registraion page is closed, please contact Ms. Yi-Ju Su (tassist4[AT]tims.ntu.edu.tw) for participation information.
For any further information, please consult the above menu links or contact Ms. Yi-Ju Su (tassist4[AT]tims.ntu.edu.tw).